How To BOGO For Under $100

BOGO For Under $100

BOGO is here and it’s the perfect time to stock up! End-of-summer or back-to-school, the Buy One, Get One 1/2 Off* Sale helps take the decision-making out of the equation because you can have it all!

BOGO For Under $100

But here’s something even more exciting: did you know that you can BOGO the family in shoes for under $100? Here’s how:

The kids’ Converse Street Cab, reg. $36.99, plus the men’s Nike Benassi, BOGO 1/2 OFF $10.99 with the kids’ Converse Stretch Lace Ox, reg. $36.99 and the women’s Nike Comfort thong, BOGO 1/2 OFF $14.99.

Coming to a grand total of $99.96!

Boom, you just BOGO’d the family for under a $100!

How do you BOGO under $100? Share with us here or complete with pics on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.

*Buy one pair, get the second pair of equal or lesser for half price. Some exclusions apply. See associate for details.

About the author:

. Follow him on Twitter / Facebook.

Comments

1. Katie says:

Actually, the register pairs like prices together automatically, so the two converse would go together at 36.99 and one half off at 18.49. Then the Nike sandals would go together, 29.99 for the women’s and the men’s half off at 10.99. So really the total is $96.46. I mean it’s a little better, and that’s how it actually works. :)

2. Carol says:

You can’t use the BOGO on all brands, they should state that on their website!!

3. Crystal says:

I LOVE to BOGO with Famous Footwear. I get the best shoes for me and my family with the best prices. I shop here every year for my children’s back to school kicks. Talk about great deals.

4. Christine Brennan Christine Brennan says:

Hi Carol,

We apologize for not stating this information more clearly. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you.

Thanks,
    Christine

5. margaret says:

when does the sale end?

6. Christine Brennan Christine Brennan says:

Hi Margaret,

Our BOGO 1/2 Off sale runs through 9/18. We also have a coupon running that you can use on top of the BOGO sale: 15% Off for Non-Rewards and 20% Off for Rewards. Print it at: http://www.famousfootwear.com/en-us/content/couponpop.aspx?partnerid=blog_081213comment

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,
    Christine

7. Lori says:

I tried clicking on the link for the 20% off coupon and it tells me there are no current promotions. How/where do you get the coupon???

8. Christine Brennan Christine Brennan says:

Hi Lori,

Sorry for the inconvenience. You can also print the coupon from our Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153091053520313&set=pb.150784285312.-2207520000.1376337942.&type=3&theater

Thanks,